Returns & Exchanges
Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please note we also do not offer refunds on change of mind purchases.
However, we’ll be more than happy to replace or refund products damaged during transit. If your candle was damaged during shipment, please contact us at email@example.com with proof of damage within 48 hours of receiving the order.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we accept all returns that are full priced and they are issued as Store Credit. Store Credits expire within 90 days, and can be used on any item online.
We try our best to accept all items returned to us, however, please observe our policy as follows:
1. Orders must be returned to us within 14 days from date of purchase (as indicated on your order). Returns outside this period will be sent back to you.
2. Items must be returned in their original condition. This means the candles must be unburnt, containing all packaging and have no stains or marks.
3. No returns or exchange for items purchased using a credit note and sale items, as well as gift cards.
4. Store credit is valid for 30 days from date of issue and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
5. The customer must cover for the cost of the return shipping. sent will not be held responsible for parcels that are lost and cannot be traced with a tracking number.
In the event that an item is returned in a condition not satisfied by our criteria above, we will have to send it back to you and this may incur additional costs.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Orders must be returned to us within 14 days from date of purchase.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you wish to return. Your subject line should read – ‘RETURN: [order number]’.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It could take between 2-5 days for the parcel to reach us. Once received, processing a return usually takes place within 3-5 business days. Upon arrival, we will inspect the item/s and issue you with store credit. When making a new purchase using store credit, store credit will not be applied on new shipping cost. Customer must pay for new shipping cost.